Sunday, November 27, 2011

Facing a Long Future of Getting Soaked

I saw a woman with a child on her lap, deftly maneuvering through the rush hour traffic and onto the sidewalk in her wheelchair.
6-12- 1:10 PM Th
I have a computer meeting after school, fuck. I have to rearrange my golf date for tomorrow so I can see the International Hockey League Finals between the Detroit Vipers and the Ice Dogs in Long Beach tomorrow. Tonight marks the historic first day of interleague play in Major League Baseball. I'm considering calling in sick so I can stay home and watch, but is it worth losing the sixty bucks I would make working tonight?
What else? Half-hearted, coitus interruptus this morning. Fell right asleep after gulping down a twenty dollar bottle of Sonoma Merlot. Brought roses and champagne; felt like I was getting soaked and was facing a long future of getting soaked and wondered what the hell is it that she contributes.
What else? I hope this interview happens soon. How will it work if I don't start 'til September? How will it affect my pay.
It's drizzly today. The kids watch Casper. There was a Jump For Your Heart thing here today at school to raise money and awareness for the American Heart Association, but no one in this class brought money or permission slips to participate, so we just watched. We read a story about a little Japanese hillbilly kid at his school in Japan. I had oven fried chicken and warm tortillas and salad for lunch. I want to smoke weed. I need to check on my bank account.
Que mas hay que decir? I have to e-mail Dan and call Kayo and call the golf course.
My night school class wants to have an end-of-the-year party in my backyard. I said OK.
I'm looking through the slats in the shades out the caged window through the school fence. A sparrow found a potato chip. I ate three double bacon cheeseburgers last night. I trod mill a half hour and watched another incredible Michael Jordan performance, this time not only defeating the Jazz on the road, but also a viral flu in his stomach. Will and desire, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home