Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ho-Hum

Monday Jan 27
"The Joy Luck Club" is on TV. We had a couple of useless meetings after school today that have me way behind schedule. I ate my leftover pizza and fettucine when I got home at quarter to six. I breezed through the newspaper. Gave up on the crossword after about thirty seconds. Now I'm trying to do this and watch the movie at the same time. Justine called. She's working at Commonwealth Elementary. Julia called. She likes "Miracle Mile." I should call her back tomorrow. Kathleen, too. Getoff called. He wants to start some kind of timeshare on the driveway. I think the idea is asinine. What else? It did not rain today. I played up a good sweat in a basketball game with the boys today. It was Carlos, Francisco, and I against about ten other boys. Time ran out with the game tied twenty to twenty. I put "Dragon's Lair" in the computer. I just finished the second of two Bud Lites I asked the pizza guy to bring with my pizza yesterday. I have a little, little piece of bud. At this point, I'll save it for tomorrow. I photographed hollow, hand-painted Chinese eggs for Craig today. I stayed home and watched the Super Bowl by myself. Shirelle went to where she could drink and smoke out. I wouldn't have kicked shit to Desmond Howard. Too bad Parcells is such a fat-head. What the fuck else? Those meetings ruined me today. Tomorrow I'll come right home. What about the rest of those photos? We have to do the CARE test. I've got to go to the post office after I find Jancy's pictures. Is that asshole downstairs playing that music? Oksana Baiul in court! I didn't get to call National Health Insurance today about my annuity contract. There won't be much time to read tonight. What the fuck else? Fifteen minutes after this. I won't get to tread tonight. I still have to call the Mac people and Tech Ed and fix Rachel's computer. If this movie wasn't on, I would go write at the kitchen table about the night out the window. Fuck fuck. Maybe if I check my e-mail, if I can get on, I'll have enough to write about to finish this page. Thing's on the phone with his girlfriend. Blah blah blah. Fuck ack ick argh. I have to copy that article and get it back to Eddie. Piss. Thank God the fucking jungle drum beat downstairs has finally fucking stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home