Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vein of Gold JHacking@ix.nextcom.com

Thursday December 5
A mist is falling on Hollywood and the soap chips they used to make snow here at CityWalk have sudsed the sidewalk. I saw the movie "The English Patient". It was very good.
Friday December sixth
I subbed again today for Miss Martin. Did a little Shirelle this morning. Showered quick, put on the same green Levis I wore yesterday; they still had wallet and keys in pocket, belt through belt loops. I wore my shirt with the ducks on it and the long coat my grandpa gave me. I remembered to take the "Toy Story" video the kids wanted to see. I mentioned to Shelly Kumaus and Rosana Caplan how my car had been broken into in front of school yesterday and the stereo stolen. They say school insurance would pay for it! I called school police and a guy came down and I filled out a report. I then called school insurance and they're going to send some forms. I have to get estimates and take some photos. Good. I'll have to use up my film, find other things to photograph. That might be fun. Five days of community service left. Tomorrow, though, I might kick it here and watch Nebraska/Texas, and I should take my car in for a tune-up. Like that will help. Mac was the kind of person who could never hold still or the Demons would enable their attack. Like a shark, as long as he kept moving, he was vital and alive. I haven't been playing much guitar lately. That may mean I'm spending more time writing. I'll have to register for at least one more class this weekend. There were twenty-four dollars in the pocket of that duck shirt I hadn't know were there. I just puffed my empty inhaler. I keep looking at a pack of American Spirit cigarettes in a Bonanza souvenir tin mug that Rawler brought me as a gift from around north of Lake Tahoe. I'm hungry and I ate a corndog and a pork sandwich and an orange for lunch and a quesadilla half, bran muffin and biscuit with margerine and jelly today, and last night I ate a tub of pasta and some Cheez-Whiz and triscuits and a piece of chicken and some broccoli and a textured vegetable protein burrito and a chicken sandwich. I don't think I'll ever treadmill again. Got a post card from Getoff at the wannabe monastery in Big Sur. I'm excited that I can start a new novel soon. I'll play a chess game tonight. The crossword was hard today. It's hard not to think of that wine on the hutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home