Friday, July 10, 2009

Sat. Nov 30
I just took three Primatine Mist tabs with ephedrine. I already feel the added pump in my veins. I had a hangover this morning. Last night I had a Heineken and a brandy here at the house. Then I drank three margaritas at Mexico City next door to the Derby, which we decided not to go into because Getoff was hell-bent on meeting some English chick that doesn't like him at the Dresden, where I had a bourbon and a double bourbon. We told gross embarrassing stories about each other, like when my fart was so bad one of my kids puked, and a couple of times I pissed myself in the car, and the time the bouncer rolled me into the gutter at Good Luck Bar. The Dresden was packed and confining. I have a burst blood vessel in my eye. Al's on his way over. We're going to the SC/Notre Dame game. I'm supposed to go to a party, but I need to go to bed early and do another godamn community service. Duffy called last night. My submission is missing some pages and has duplicates of others. I feel like an ass. I read the paper. Shirelle made a leftover turkey dinner with stuffing and mashed potatoes. I had four Excedrin this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home