Saturday, January 17, 2009

Trippin'

November 1
Here comes Steve. I just thought of something funny when Carlos rang: the una de gato, which is the bark of a tree in Baja that cures cancer.
Carlos is talking about the internet. Grant idea for documentary. I'm high. There's boxing. I have to hurry and finish this because a party may go on tonight. The band is in the backyard getting ready to play. Buster Mathis is flabby. I paid for two kegs on my credit card and rented some tables. Tucker Tubbs got knocked out. I went to the gardening area in the parking lot at the warehouse of home improvement. A gal directed me to a cart to transport my concrete bricks to the car. I'm going to use the bricks to to build a firepit for a big bonfire we're going to have later tonight. I realized what a fool I am on the way back here. The Gip and his dad went to the Wild Goose.
I think we need to turn down a few of those amps.
I got two jokes. One of them's about the Gip. Which one do you want to hear?
I'll go in the bathroom and dash off the rest of this. I've got to finish this so that I can entertain the guests. This entertainment idea is a paradox. What if I moved to the bookstore, might I find something else? I'm tripping out. I'm not making sense. I need hurry out there and take the reins. Talk it up. Getoff's go it up too high. I can't relax. I've done another foolish thing. Catched up. It's too loud. Guy tryin' to groove. I
Shirelle and the girl whose name I can't remember are chopping broccoli in the kitchen. The volume! Robbie is playing Rocky Raccoon. They turned it down a little. That's better. I near the groove. The girls both love "I Love Lucy". That's kind of warming. The girl is loved. That's what matters. I'm almost done. The girls say Lucille Ball
My sister just rang and they started calling for me downstairs. That makes me feel goofy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home