Monday, December 08, 2008

Not Exactly Pursuing Outlaws into the Dragon Mountains

October 25
The hinge screeched through a kazoo with bad lungs. What else? High oh my. I asked the girl here if she would brew up a pot of tea. She asked if she could borrow twenty dollars for cab fare to a party in Beverly Hill to watch the Fashion Awards, whatever they are.
I have an abcessed gum. I haven't showered today. How bout tonight? I'll stay. I was thinking of the difference between my two writing groups.
I heard the drain in the sink bubble. She shoved a hanger down in it.
Two extinguished. Devastating
I haven't washed my hands since coming home from work. I heated up some turkey meatballs and a little garlic mashed potatoes. The Insanity Pepper called from Tombstone. There is a storm there. He says he would be scared to pursue outlaws into the Dragon Mountains. He's there for the big Hell Dorado Festival to commemorate the shootout at the OK Corral. A sunburned man checked on them in the desert with their flat tire. There are a lot of saloons there. Wind in your face.
A kid ran out the door with twleve packs past Derb and the Pepper. The cashier yelled, "Stop him!" All they had to do was put out a foot and trip him, but they let him go. I guess he's right about pursuing outlaws into the mountains.
The Bignose Kate Saloon. Jeopardyz on. I hear the hair dryer. My feet stink.
I read a poem in prose called IN THE DIRECTION OF THE BEGINNING. Striking imagery, it seemed. I can't think. I'm listening to Jeopardy. I haven't watched for a while. The final Jeopardy character category was "Movie Quotes". I think I'll bet toward the high end on this one, although I'm not the movie buff I used to be. I got it right. The clue was, "Name the film with he quote 'It's time Ursula took matters into her own Tentacles.'" The answer is "The Little Mermaid." I was just thinking I should switch to doing 15 minutes of typing as the first exercise of the day instead of writing these three pages first every day. Now I'm doing the old switcheroo between "The Simpsons" and "Seinfield".
I turned the TV off. Shall I shower now? OK. Maybe I'll rent a video tonight. Should I treadmill? No airflow through right nostril.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home