Monday, December 01, 2008

Skip This

Wednesday October 23
I'm supposed to write this story tonight drawing together three disparate images. I flipped through a few magazines and came up with nine images. I'm having a hard time picking just three. I'm tired. A seven-year-old wound aches in my right forearm. Since my car is incapacitated, I had to get up an hour earlier so Shirelle could drop me off in Pacoima before she had to be at Santa Monica Beach at six forty-five for the "Baywatch" shoot. There's an item on the news about kids who have been pinned by electric garage doors. The Yanks came back from a six nothing deficit to defeat the Braves in the tenth inning of game four of the World Series. It's ten o'clock. I need sleep. I didn't finish my story. I'll have to do it tomorrow after school. I have four free hours after school before class. There goes my movie. It's got to be two to three pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home