Friday, December 12, 2008

Onward Christian Soldier.

October 26 Saturday
On your mark. Get set. Go. And he's off, going into the second line, still Nothing to Say leading by a nose--but, uh-oh! Nothing to Say is faltering. Struggling For Words has surged ahead!

An article in the Times told of people who live without TVs.

"I feel like a dumbass," was one of the first lines I turned in to Rob Roberge's class. He said he was going to get it tattooed on his forehead.

"Before you start whining, yes, I would have gone off and had fun without you. Let's just go ahead and save some time and establish that right off the bat," I said to Shirelle. You could detect the red even in her coffee-colored cheeks.

A character that looks for missing persons.

My first day off, I need to find out about subbing at Wilshire Hill Elementary.

I got my face down lower to the page to see if that would help. Tonight is Daylight Savings. I wonder if at two A.M. when the clock is set back to one, do the bars stay open an hour longer?
I should call the department of health services about getting a flu shot.
There's a show at the Roxy this weekend I might have liked to see with Johnette Napolitino and the Heads which remained of the Talking Heads after their settlement with David Byrne. I'm lookin' forward a little bit to a drink later. I'm feeling my arteries are a little bit clogged after that breakfast. I should treadmill today. Homer Simpson had a heart attack the other night. Whatever happened to Joe Garagiola after NBC lost baseball? Shirelle will drive.
Onward Christian soldier!
John Gregory Dunne says he forgets how to get characters in and out of rooms, but that he guts through that period when what he's doing is not very good. Not to work is to exhibit a failiure of nerve.  He says there will be a magic time that makes up for three and half years of toil...Everything seems to work.
Shirelle is watching "Rain Man" on TV. I remember when I was in college, Mariachi and I took two girls he knew from St. Paul, and some beers, to see it at the AMC Cinemas on Lemon in Fullerton. Would have been 1988. This makes me wonder what movie it was I saw with Lori Somerveldt when we sat with beer so close to the screen so long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home