Saturday, September 20, 2008

Invasion of the Weed Snatching Snatches

Tuesday October fifteenth
I got a substitute for my class tomorrow so I can rest and catch up with my writing and reading. My desk is a mess. A woman last night read a very interesting story written from the point of veiw of a coyote. It's good not only because it's original, but because of its great description and imagery.
spbht. I've been saving this marble-sized kind bud on my desk for over a week. Shirelle gave it to me, and I put off smoking it for days and days, waiting until the moment was just right. I knew I was taking the day off and planned on plying my imagination with that puff before I went to bed; I had some writing to do.
Sure enough, when I got home, the little bud I'd been saving all week was gone. Dumbitch strikes again. She didn't have to go to work today until one and her friend came over and they snaked my weed and watched the Disney documentary "Jungle Cat". Then they went off to work on their TV show together. As if it wasn't bad enought they got rip me off to get high, they got to do it before they go to work. Not only that but she only just bought the bag a few days ago, sixty bucks; smoked it right up. Non stop. Just like a dumbitch. Couldn't save none. Smoked it all up, one hit after another til it was gone, til she was smoking just to watch "I Love Lucy". Smoked through all hers and then smoked mine. I said, "You've got to pick and choose your moments. Save your highs for the right time and place. You makin' the highs cheap and the weed more expensive just wastin' it." She says, "Well how do you know the time is right?" I said, "When you don't know, you got a problem." She's just a completely stupid byautch. It's my penance. My curse. Be careful what you pray fro. I want out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home