Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Move and I Shake, but I'm No Mover and Shaker

August 8, Thurs-
I've got four or five minutes while the noodles boil. Tonight from 9 to 10 I'll treadmill. It's hard to think while noodles are boiling. This evening by the window with the TV, computer, computer, and radio on, there still ain't nothing to say. The noodles cool. I'll return Ron's Van Gogh book. The guitar looks fall over leaning on the couch.
I move and I shake, but I'm no mover and shaker. Strands hanging from mouth all gone now.
Jeopardy starts in 18 minutes by the yellow framed circle clock's brass axle.
Got to wash the pan first. Stones are on.\
it fell into my hands
plants to live
People read for information
What about fiction?
Lyin' so fast barely keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home