Friday, January 18, 2008

Covert Alcohol School Iguana Dumb Ass Solution to the DUI Problem

July 31 , Wed.
After school yesterday I spent all afternoon programming Yudy Iguana's computer and there is, of course, some sort of error message that can't be gotten rid of or moved past. Then it was Back to School Night, but only three parents came. Roseacea Caplan gave me a ride down the 405 to UCLA. I had forgotten to print the assignment, but I had the disk. I asked a guy in the law library if there was a Mac anywhere so I might be able to print "County Jerks". He said there wasn't any in the library, maybe Kinko's. Finally he came up with Kerckhoff Hall, above the coffee bar, there's a room with Macs for student government only. I found my way there, up the stairs, down the hall, there were the Macs. I felt so covert. It was kind of fun.
I thought class started at 7:30, but it had started at 7:00. The wholesome woman wrote another good piece, this time about a girl who gets smacked with a belt for leaving her bike out. That hit close to home.
Cyndy wrote some comedy about a trip to the hospital with food poisoning. We talked about voice and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person narration; Catcher in the Rye, Bright Lights, Big City-
I got a solution to the DUI problem: There should be a drunk driving lane.
We're watching "Lost Weekend" at alcohol school. Alcohol school, that's so funny. Ray Milland as the pathetic writer/drunk. Hmm.
Dodgers traded for Chad Curtis tonight. Yanks got Cecil Fielder. I need to talk to mi bro. Osuna is in there now for Martinez.
Shirelle will give me a ride to school tomorrow, so I won't have to get up so early for the bus. I have a wet cough. I wish I had more time. I haven't had much time to read lately. I wanted to write a letter to the LA Times magazine about DUI punishments~
Fuck. What else? The Olympics are on this week. Today I was telling Maria what a dumb ass she is. Now Madonna's on TV. She says she's a visual artist. Fuck a duck, chuck. The buck stops where? I've got to hit the hay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home