Tuesday, January 02, 2007

nONSENSE

F! 2-9-96
That Dylan Thomas collection merits additional comment. I'd thought to consider the work as a whole, and since he arranged the poems I looked for a progression. Intricate--
Each poem needs to be considered separately---Whatever.

You have so many feelings it's hard to know which one to go with

Staring at the sun--there's a rule about that. Don't do it. You'll go blind. Why is that true during an eclipse? Wouldn't the light be diminished?

He looked at her cruelly. "You still here?"

Peachtree called. San Diego State's hockey team is going to be taking on USC at the Sports Arena.

His front right canine had grown sharper and cut the inside of his lip. It stabbed it's own lesion repeatedly. He found that if he held his jaw the right way so that the big front right tooth---

An anthropomorphic dog in a jester's hat with bells, he drew. 



Shirelle's got some salmon. Need to get my $200 car alram fixed ? Need to pass that f--king BCLAD. That crooked frikkin' BCLAD. Talk to someone at Osage about that f--king BCLAD. Crack! CDROMS to play web hook up to redo
--Agh urg ooog e ip skabipple rebop shbau
-
Everything sucks. Let's just blow through this shit---Lava of contempt. I don't give a the first f--ck---I think going out tonight will consist of a 1/2 hour walk around the neighborhood.
--Parent conferences did in the twenties only two no-shows
--I has taken too long to get here. I'm too slow. I'm getting fat.
--Let's go with some affirmations. I'll walk a half hour. When? When I'm done with this. I'll be a loser at home Work out this computer bullsh-t. Gonna lose shell. My culture is shallow ugh bacteria urg HPIUY(8hwiehr9*YQ9O8R[oho[[)(QOWIpojzgf0o94uta]rpoya;e94tu0qidlfaj4pt98qu[woriga[poreut[ahjg;soiru[UGPOSAIRJG[A9RUT]APRJ
Yeah yeah yeah CDROM I'm a loser baby why don't you kill me . Please J(EP*R{YWEW(GHWPE(*UGFB(E*foiehvfapor8ty[OHEFPOIf[
RG JA R/LH KNSFOBIHZSB;RIGH[AVF08EU[09T5QU14309U08898989Yyh98w9hd98e9hapuehfN Po HPDF(*EDFI FW(*RR WRP98qwr[rpoqWER teq O


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home