Thursday, April 06, 2006

With the Bunnies Like a Playboy

Mon. 10/23

Yeah yeah yeah. I don't think I have three pages of material in me right now. I forgot to payoff that ticket today. I hope they don't put out a warrant for my arrest. Sheet. ~~~~There are less than three weeks of school until I go on vacation for two months. I'll be leading an expedition to the tip of Baja and beyond for three weeks. Then I'll sub for ten days and make an extra thousand bucks and spend the next four weeks without a worry. I'll write and get high and wander around this city checking out bars and restaurants and museums. I'll see a college football game. I'll to to the library at UCLA and hit the bookstore at SC. I'll play my guitar. Catch a show at the Troubador. Ride my bike. Hike the Santa Monica Mountains. Take lots of photos. I'll see matinees and drink in coffeehouses, find one with a chess board. I'll take long naps, but not too many, and I'll stay up late. I'll go to a couple of hockey games, and I'll see Oingo Boingo's last show, since they were my favorites in high school. I'll go skiing! and hang out in the lodge by the fire and drink Schnapps and joke with the bunnies like I'm a playboy.

Wed 10/25
8:12 The 92nd World Series is on. In the first World Series, the Boston Pilgrims beat the Pittsburgh Pirates five games to three behind the pitching of Bill Dineen and Cy Young. The visiting team got half of every fifty cent ticket sold.

11/2 12:01 AM
I've got a sore left nostril, but nothing like the school nurse. She's had a horrific scab on the end of her nose for the last year and has taken to covering it with a Band-Aid. She's the SCHOOL NURSE! I see her smoking cigarettes in her car. Her skin is dusty, her hair is full of flour and shes got a scab the size of a quarter on her nose. Yeegh.~~~~I think I'll brush my teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home