Wednesday, March 29, 2006

She Sat on Her Rear to Put Her Tee in the Ground

Played golf with my step father today at Brea. My sister Mardis came. She's thirteen and gawky, but sure to be graceful in a few years. At the first tee, she sat down on her rear to put her tee in the grass. It was hot. Somewhere around the fourth hole she said she was just going to aim for the shade from then on. John and I shot 42's that were pretty close to honest. My mom sent me home with a jar of Trader Joe's Vitamins.

On the way back to LA, I stopped at my dad's and looked over his and my stepmother's pictures from Europe. Delcined dinner.

I seem to have very little feeling.

Report cards are due this week. I haven't been writing much. I don't seem to care. My diet has been shit lately. Ugh. The other night I had been wanting to have children, that Keaton buzz was so life-affirming, but now it has worn off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home