Thursday, May 18, 2023

Su 2-25-01 8:40 PM

I’m in bed watching a recording I made of the great giant ant movie, “Them!” What a treat! I read about Josephus, the Jewish historian of Rome a little bit ago. He sounded like the negative stereotype of the self-serving-- Whatever. My brother and sister rang the phone four different times between two and four AM. Trippers. I added about twelve lines to Jim this morning, and then I accidentally erased them. Ugh. I rewrote it from memory tonight, but naturally, I didn’t like them as well.

Sa 2-26-01 7:01 AM
I’m at the kitchen table, coffee brewing against the bleak atmosphere beyond the walls. I’d like to zip through this and read a surah of the Koran before I go up to school. Once I get to school, I’ve got to put the standards on the bulletin boards. I’ve got to get the math tools from Horowicz. I’ve got to enroll in a class. I’ve got to return the keys. Got to write my lesson plans. There must be something else.

At LACAS today, I’ve got to get paperwork for the keys. I have to remember to bring in the pledge cards and file folders and a boxcutter or some kind of knife to open the box the cabinets came in.

What else? The wife managed to pick up a couple of parking tickets in front of the house here this week. That’ll cost eighty bucks.

There is so little to write about this morning; I doubt I’ll get to the Koran before I leave for school.

Tomorrow morning, I’m supposed to meet Harvard.

I need to read that Ireland book. I called a number to have tax forms sent to the house. Maybe I’ll prepare them myself this year. It’s already time to go. I haven’t even eaten any breakfast. For the last ten minutes, I just vee staring at a map of the U.S., looking at all the roads, imagining a motor home. Then I thought I need a gun, too, in case you run into any thugs from movies like the “Deliverance” hillbillies or something. 9:11 AM I’m at school now. I’ve written lesson plans for the week. When the kids are done with their journals, I’ll send one to pick up the math tests. When I(‘m done with this, I’ll make the sign of the standard for the bulleting boards. Then, I’ll read a surah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home