Wednesday, April 19, 2023

 

2-10-01 Sa 3:40 PM already

Worked Wilshire Hill today. Maybe I got a hundred bucks for it. There was a check in my sign-in from LACAS for $476.00. That’s a big help. But I’m still financially screwed this month. Have to check email for laptop status. Bills. We looked at houses in Azusa today. Feels like acid today, the sun and rain. Woody’s Pizza in Isla Vista feels like a narcotic discovery when you’re young and drunk or high or frying for the first time. The clouds. The buildings. I’ll have some vinegar when I get home. I think it dissolves blockages of plaque, fat, cholesterol, glycerides. Whatever. Rochelle’s driving. We’re almost home, back from househunting. Ugh. Pico is all tow up. I need a drink and a smoke. 4:40 PM We’re home now. Got bloody Marys. Colorado is on the power play. I’m wearing a Blues jersey, feeling like a loser. Valentine’s Day is coming. I’ve got to get a new inner tube. Tomorrow. And pay the bills. Read Mysteries of the Bible. Rochelle went to get pizza. I wasn’t too thrilled with the idea. I couldn’t tell her why though: that I had a double cheeseburger for breakfast. The wife’s back with the pizza. “Thanks for opening the door,” she said when I let her in. I never considered the overpass in Jim. It should be a freeway maybe the 5 or 57, though I don’t know—it needs to be between Angel Stadium and the Crystal Cathedral. She brought beer, too. I need some exercise. When I’m done here. But I don’t feel like it. The Avalanche just scored against the Blues. I think the Kings should trade Blake to get the rookie Johnson and Al McGinnis. Ok. There’s a stock dividend here from ATT. Elven cents. “The Wolfman” with Lon Chaney, Jr. is on AMC right now. The 1941 version. I should call my grandmother. I drank some vinegar and water. I should call Gil. What else? Read some Crossing. Cherlynn took Typee of the shelf. Play some guitar. I need to draw a picture soon, too, but I’ve been too lazy. What was I reading before The Crossing? Oh, right. Leaves if Grass. Rochelle is bored and slightly miffed that I’m not hungry. The baby is asleep. Mainlaw has gone. I guess I’ll eat some pizza and wings and have a beer. Eternal life or reincarnation? Or something else? Write a third-person page.

Guess that’s it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home