Thursday, December 31, 2020

 3-14-00 2:43 PM Tu

I'm in class.  I've had conferences for Walter, Josue, Sarah, Francisco, Maureen, Jocelyn, Javier, , and Francia today.  I've met moms, dads, stepmothers, and aunts.  I typed fifteen minutes this morning.  I read a couple pages of the Everyman Library's introduction to the Koran.  Played guitar a few minutes.  Rode my bike to school.  Got a newspaper.  We did a Scoring High lesson on prefixes and compound words for Stanford 9 practice.  Mr. Montero did a phonics lesson while I report cards, attendance register, EL levels, SOLOMS, and other crap.  I benched Yahaira and Pablo in a swift and retributive manner.  I ate two slices of Numero Uno this morning.  Read the paper at brunch.  Times Mirror has been sold to the Chicago Tribune.  I don't like it.  The Lakers won their nineteenth in a row.  It's bright and sunny today.  The thought that Rochelle may be pregnant makes me a bit queasy.  I'm in over my head.  I'll never climb Everest, so to speak.  I hope she's not--not yet, anyway.  Whatever.  Got Blake almost finished.  Third person to do.  Night school.  Some stupid, fucked-up, pain-in-the-ass forms to try and get my class to figure out.  It's hard to explain what sucks about it so bad, and I don't even want to try, but it does.  Suck.  Whatever.  What else?  [ink sketch of Blake's The Earth Struggles into Life]  Not looking forward to sitting in front of my computer.  Feel like going to a bar and drinking and hitting on strange women.  My life feels like a prison.  What would my analyst say?  Oh!  I don't have one.  Or do I?  I have to shut windows before I leave.  A clear breeze blows through this bright day.  Whatever.  Blake's got some wannabe Shakespeare I've got to read called Edward the Sixth or Third or something or other.  Thirty pages more and I'll have read everything he's written, more or less.  It is full of intriguing visions of morality and consequence.  My pectoral muscles are still sore from some bench presses I did Saturday.  I feel like a loser.  I have some tests to correct.  I wonder if that Cameron book is at IL Literature.  Should I stop by there and see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home