Monday, February 25, 2019

Vamping, Strictly Vamping

9-25-99 Sat 1:15 PM
I'm at home in the parlor, sitting on the couch, writing in here on the coffee table.  Washington and Colorado are on.  Shirelle went to have breakfast with Demona.  I never got through the newspaper yesterday.  After school, I rode my bike up to El Coyote and drank and read the sports page until Jackie Bagheim came, and we drank and talked, and Florelle came, and we drank and talked.  I got all drunk and started babbling about my writing, and I told Jackie I'd bring her a copy of Jim.  I don't think that's such a good idea anymore.  The next thing I knew, it was dark.  I rode over to Debbie's and Ben's, but no one answered the door, so I rode home.  I don't remember riding back at all.  There were a bunch of messages.  Magilla called, Getov, I forget who.  I ended up just passing out.  Bernice called.  Everything went well on her United interview in Chicago until she lost her boarding pass for the return trip.  She's hoping that doesn't cost her the job.  I got up this morning and drove down to the bottom of Hudson and got the papers.  Brewed a pot of coffee and toasted a bagel to eat while I read.  Penn State beat Indiana and Purdue beat Northwestern.  Nothing else is really going on.  When I finish this, I figure I'll read some more about Horatio Nelson and then work a third-person page before putting in the video "Affliction," which is supposed to featured stellar performances by Nick Nolte and James Coburn.  I had been trying to drum up a party to go to a corn maze in Ventura, but everyone's busy.  I've got a game at noon again tomorrow.  I should call Carlos.  I still have to decide if Jim's going to talk about his father's wedding or all the girls he's loved before.  I just looked through a photo album Shrill keeps on the coffee table.  I thought there might be something in there I could draw, but there wasn't.  It's all pictures of Shirelle vamping, strictly vamping.  So, I guess that'll have to do it for today.  Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home