Thursday, September 28, 2017

2:26 PM M 5-3-99
I'm at school.  It's almost time to go.  I have to stop in at the office and sign up for a class this weekend so I can get some salary points.  Ugh.  I still have a lot of unpacking to do.  I also have to call the cable company, and I have to get some nails.  I have to finish my third-person page of "photographic" writing.  Then I should try to do something for Jim.  I haven't read any Nin for a few days.  It's gloomy today.  I have to run-off my field trips slips.  I have to put Compound W on my wart.  I had a bagel for breakfast and a grilled sourdough burger and fries for lunch, and there's all that pizza at home in the refrigerator.  Everyone keeps asking about Cinco de Mayo.  I have to work that night.  Carlin's having some kind of cocktail party Sunday.  Maybe I'll go to that.  Mardi called and asked me to keep the twenty-second open so I can see her off to her last prom.  She graduates the eighteenth of June.      Next week, I'll be going to the Museum of Natural History with my class. I would like to go and scout it out in advance.  Maybe Sunday.  Too bad I'm going to be locked in class all day Saturday.  What else?  I have to clean out the backyard.  The land-baron Marquez family.  Fuck 'em.  I'll figure this shit out.  I'll sub my ass off this summer and get my book to a hundred pages.  Writing is worthless.  Oh, well.  4:24 PM  Talked to Idaho.  My dad says he thinks Shirelle is not the right woman for my success and happiness.  He said he thinks she plays to my weaknesses instead of my strengths.  I have to leave for work in about forty-five minutes.  I called Media One.  They'll come to hook up the cable Saturday between one and five.  I'd like to buy a couple more TVs.  I should hook up the mobile phone.  What else?  I'll read the Nin diary next.  When's my Bahamas stuff going to get here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home