Thursday, October 13, 2016

2-25-99 Th 1:11 PM
Trapped in room thirty-three with twenty idiot turd-graders.  I'm all jacked up on coffee.  Shirelle came home last night and announced to Thing and me that she has a yeast infection.  I was high and that tripped me out.  Then, naturally, she wanted to get all cuddly.  I had been watching "From the Earth to the Moon" in rapt attention until Shirelle brought me back to my base reality.  I was again filled with fear at the thought of vowing myself to her for eternity.  I had no time to write this morning.  I read the sports page.  Laker Coach Del Harris was fired.  I rode my bike to school.  I forgot my wallet, but Marco paid me the twenty bucks he owed me.  I got a turkey cheese croissant and an apple fritter.  At lunch, I stayed in my room and read the newspaper.  What else?  I haven't had the motivational desire to add to Jim lately.  What else?  School's over now.  I've got the kids whose names are under the sad face staying after to clean the trash off the floor.  Now what?  When I get home, I'll type for fifteen, blah, blah, blah.  Ralph and I talked about going to Hooters tomorrow.  I'll meet Thing there and we'll go to Irvine to see the UCI Film Association screening of "Salad Days."  Then we'll leave for Vegas.  Shirelle's going to meet us in Irvine. I should call Rawler and An to see if they're going.  How much money should I bring to Vegas?  Five hundred?  I'll have to play it smart.  We'll get there probably about two in the morning.  We'll drink a little on the way out, have a little smoke, listen to tunes, trip on the desert stars when we piss.  Drink and gamble 'til four or so.  Sleep 'til noon.  Read and write and eat breakfast.  Go to the pool.  Read some more.  Play poker for one hour with one hundred bucks.  Party and blackjack, strip clubs, downtown.  The graveyard of the signs.  Come home Monday by six.  I'll have to get a sub for Monday. I've got to stop by the LACAS office tonight.  Get there early and try to get my tests.  What else?  Maybe I should bring that Literary Las Vegas book of shorts and excerpts with me.  I probably won't even finish Vivid Dreams until after we've come back. What else?  I've got to go to the bathroom.  I wish I was an astronaut.  Outer space, baby!  Outer Space!  Oh, well.  I should Email Biddlecombe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home