Wednesday, February 24, 2016

1-2-99 Sa 4:40 PM
Well, what then?  The new year.  The last year of the century, of the millennium.  Momentous times ahead?  Personally or historically?  Whatever.  Who cares?  It doesn't matter.  I'm watching "I Love Lucy."  Lucy's trying to ruin Ricky's fishing trip.  Lucy.  Whatever.  I can tell this is going to be a completely meaningless entry.  When I'm done with this, I'll do some curls.  Then I'll shower and do some ironing.  I played basketball for a half hour in the backyard by myself.  What else?  I typed for fifteen minutes already.  Maybe if I smoke...  I'm not much of a writer.  Two weeks of this vacation are gone already, and I haven't put but one new page to Jim.  I was thinking again today how lame it is.  Looks like we're going out to shoot some pool in Pasadena tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home