Monday, August 18, 2014

That Letter Actually Worked

7-28-98 Tu 5:20 PM
I'm at "What's Brewing?" featuring "LA's Best Coffee."  I got an ice-blended vanilla with a shot of espresso.  I'm hoping it will wake me up.  A man in a suit just came in and bought an ice cream cone.  I hope it makes him feel better.  I have to leave to teach my night school class pretty soon.  Ho-hum.  I wish I had time to walk.  I have to be at the house at two tomorrow to type up and hand over to my brother a letter to try to deflate the police report the County Office of Education has of his arrest in Lake Havasu for pissing on a girl in a bar and then slugging her with a punch intended for her boyfriend.  He's hoping they will hire him.  Maybe I'll go to the Seven Eleven across the street and buy a pack of baseball cards.  I'd still like to get up to Aaron's Records for some Mahler and some Thelonious Monk. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home