Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Just Passing Through

7-21-98 Tu 8:20 PM
I'm in my night school class.  Enthusiasm is lacking tonight.  The days are already starting to get shorter.  I picked up the radiator for the Chrysler.  On the way, a handcuffed black man in blind man's glasses stood alone next to a cop car on Crenshaw.  A little further down were the two cops, a guy and a gal.  The guy was holding his shotgun, peeking around the corner of a barber shop.  A helicopter was flying overhead.  I drove on. A little while later, an ambulance drove by. At the radiator place, the door to the garage next store was open.  An old Chevy Bonneville with big fins stood next to an even older-looking Buick.  I paid $45 dollars for the serviced radiator.  I realized now, I probably could have sealed it myself for about ten dollars worth of sealant.  I bought some coolant. I didn't feel like putting in the radiator, so that will be a project for tomorrow morning.
I stopped at Berkelouew Books, but only for a few minutes because book-hater Shirelle was with me, badgering the whole time.
I refried my fries and onion rings and had them for lunch.  Then I fell asleep in front of ESPN.  Then I had to wake up and come to class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home