Thursday, September 26, 2013

3-13-98 12:55 PM F
From on one of the school toilets.  It's Shirelle's 26th birthday.  I'm supposed to go to Santa Monica today and pay my insurance.  What else?  I did a water color of a lighthouse from out of a calendar.  It came out so-so, but the kids were calling me an artist and oohing and aahing, and that was good enough for me to frame it in construction paper and find a place for it on the wall.  My vision is limited.  I can't see beyond the next few minutes.  After insurance, I'm supposed to drink with Tim.  Wouldn't that be cool if Gabi Limon came, too?  Gillespie asked me how she could get some of that when she saw me, maybe I should ask her out.  Shirelle made me mad yesterday, and I bailed on her.  Now she's called twice crying she wants me back.  It'll never make any sense. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home