Monday, May 21, 2012

7-10 Th 1:12 PM
Ug.  I'm not feeling so well today.  I still can't get past this tired feeling.  I've got a sore throat and stomach cramps.  I forgot to call Jackie Fane yesterday.  I'll have to do it today.  Too bad I have to teach tonight.  There is much to do for Jim and Aaron.  My students are doing independent reading while I write.  We read a story about Patrick Henry.  Sounds like he was kind of a drunk.  Luis gave me a peach this morning.  What else?  All I can think about is how tired I am.  I drank a mug of day-old coffee and took ephidrine tablets and a vitamin with a small glass of orange juice.  I ate a bran muffin at ten forty-five.  I have no money, but my grandparents sent a money order for two hundred dollars because they wanted to pay for my plane ticket.  What else?  Nothing.  Ninety minutes until I can go home.  This school sucks.  Classes go an hour later than at Sharp, but I don't get paid any more for it.  I did the whole newspaper.  After this, I'll read some of the Bonnie Friedman pep-talk book, if there's time, and I can keep my eyes open.  Then we'll go play softball.  I haven't played guitar for a while.  The kids are all het up to play a game on an old Apple IIE.  Jonathon just showed me a picture of Michelangelo's David he saw in a book.  Stephanie wants me to give her some math problems.  I have to remember to drop off my reg forms at the LACAS office on my way home from school tomorrow.     What the hell else?  There's nothing to draw in here.  I don't have the eye for it today anyway.  Oh, God.  What else?  Give me something to write on, man.  Ease my suffering.  Jessica wants to change her seat because Gilbert says too many bad words.  Getoff and Peach left messages, but I didn't call them back.  Aaron thought he peed.  What else!!!  Fuck shit fick fack fuck fuck shit.  Once there was a moo cow.  It is not good that man should be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home