Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing Here

Fri. Jan. 24
I wrote Chronos a good e-mail about how it went at court last night. I'll have to see if I can retrieve it and save it so I won't have to write it again. The craziest part was the judge dismissing what I was guilty of and charging me for what I was innocent of. Doh! I've ended another sentence in a preposition. Anyway, he assured me it was for the best. And in a system where the opposite of the truth rules, I agreed.
The Frugal Gourmet has been busted for sexually assaulting teenage boys, says the Cable News Network on the TV behind me. Shirelle and Christina and Getoff are going up to Cafe Largo to see Ilyeni sing. We got fruit salad and bread sticks and chicken parmesan with rice and carrots and spinach, and carrot cake for dessert at the luncheon today. Earlier I had a danish and half a nut muffin to tie me over til lunch. I drank coffee and water and iced tea. The speaker reduced us to thirty-foot tubes with stuff going in and out. I'll definitely be treading mill tonight. Thirteen minutes to Jeopardy. I'm ready. I'll copy down the contestant phone number tonight. I just lit the cigarette I rolled with Geoff's tobacco in his and Carlin's kitchen last night. I sent that little story to Linda. I'm ruining my lungs. Hope I make it to retirement. I'm calling my sister. I'm leaving a message. I told her her message sounded like a call girl. Then I said, just kidding. I'm going to brush my teeth when I'm done with this. I've got to put some more sentences on Jim. I wonder why there's no publication of extension fiction at UCLA. Someone will have to do something about that...I feel a bit fritzed out. The Lamott book is doing me some good, though. I typed about the comet dream. I don't want to go out tonight. What else! I tuned my guitar. It needs new strings. I'll play for a while tonight. I'm going to do some wall push-offs tonight. I made an appointment with the DMV for Feb. 3rd at 3:30. I transferred $1200 to my checking account. I like my credit union. Tomorrow: Will I go to the private auto sale with 7% APR? Sylvia's retirement luncheon? Put in my thermostat? Write all day? Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home