Saturday, January 16, 2010

What the Rain on the Window is Like

Sat Jan 25

Ok ok ok. What's there to say? It's still morning. There's not much to report. Shirelle drove us in the silver '66 Mustang to the Bob's Big Boy restaurant at Highland and Wilshire. I got a paper and ordered the breakfast bar. Shirelle is not feeling well because she is menstruating. I ate three plates of eggs, waffles potatoes, French toast, biscuits and gravy, sausage, and bacon. I drank coffee and water. It's another gray, wet day.   Hardly seems like So Cal. I didn't get too far on the crossword today. Yesterday's included a star symbol several times in its solutions. It's the first time I've ever seen anything other than letters of the alphabet. "Startled" was the symbol of a star and "-led" for example. The Rangers and Penguins are playing hockey on Fox TV. I filled a beer mug with Gossamer chardonnay.
I wanted to walk to I&E Liquor on La Brea and San Vicente to buy a bottle and research for Jim a little, but when I announced my intention, Shirelle informed me that there was already a bottle in the fridge. The raindrops look like sperm cells wiggling down the windows. Shirelle jerked off my hard-on this morning. I listened to the 1812 orchestra in bed with the lights off last night. I ate an apple for dinner last night. I took out the trash this morning. Shirelle wants to go up to El Coyote tonight to meet some friends. Mariachi is expecting us for the Super Bowl tomorrow. I have a bowl packed on the pipe here. Shall I smoke it now? I'll do my fifteen minutes next and then read for a while, then smoke and play guitar and give Jim a few more sentences. I lost another chess game to the computer last night. When I first got this thing over a year ago, it played audio CDs, but now when I put them in, it says they need to be initialized, which it says will erase all the info on the disk. No comprendo. No cuido, tampoco. Looks like I'm blowing off the auto sale and the retirement luncheon for Sylvia. Getoff just called me to come down to the studio. He and Jason are engineering the latest effort of the Stone Roses. Aug. What else? The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain. Here it just gums up the freeways. The rain in LA falls mainly on the freeway. Shaboom shaboom. Nothing nothin nuthin Two more lines. I can only fluff it. The GIP's downstairs at Carlin's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home