Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Satanic Buttfuckers

Tues. Jan 21
I'm sorry, but the whole Goddamn bunch of fuckin' retards running the world today can go straight to hell, starting with the idiots that administer the school where I work. Then the clueless fuckers out clogging up the roads with their fuckin idiocy can join them, followed by whatever buttfuck has screwed up my checking balance and Rosa Fukumoto can kiss my haphazard ass, followed by Roy Shit-head Seger and clueless Pam Cicada and candyass Hudi Iguana. And whoever ordered this angle piss spitting down from the sky can vaporize with the rest of them, along with whatever little fucking virus community is trying to move in on my lungs. Tomorrow I've got another one of those dumbass meetings in Torrance to go to. I have got to go to court Thursday night. Friday is a meeting in Long Beach. How did life get to be filled with so much bullshit? It's a desecration of nature, life today is. I'm a fuckin' madman. I must have a chemical imbalance. What the fuck else? I'm on hold to the piece-of-shit BCLAD office to try to enroll in the piece-of-shit Methodology courses. Kiss my fucking ass.
I read about the death of Saul this morning. I read a couple more Neruda poems last night after Peach and I went to Santa Monica to see his stepsister record her album. We went to Johnny Rocket's on the Promenade. It smelled like puke. I couldn't get on AOL last night to do my e-mail. I read Lamont's take on character, but I don't remember any of it. I'm trying to get online agian, and I'm getting shut down. I'll try to e-mail Demona. I'm going to have a garden burger. I may as well finish my wine and pot. Shirelle got home at the same time I did. AOL can kiss my ass and burn in hell with the rest of the satanic buttfuckers running around today. Shirelle made meatballs. Will I tread? Kathleen left a message about liking "Miracle Mile". I feel Jim's over-riding emotion today: Fuck all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home