Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday January 11
Everything changes when you become a killer. We had been married four years before I started having fantasies about killing my wife. I knew I would never be cool enough to cover it, would have to leave the country. I used to fantasize about where I would go, Mexico? South America? I know Spanish.
Sunday January 12
I'm watching a video called "The Great White Hype". Green Bay beat Carolina and New England beat Jacksonville today. Neither game was very good. Mariachi, Steve, and Al came over to eat, drink, and watch the games. Shirelle fixed ribs, baked beans and macaroni. It's been drizzling today, soft and persistant. I walked down to Ralph's in it., bought a newspaper, package of ribs, can of baked beans, and a twelver of Bud Light. I read the paper between plays. The crossword was tough today.
Move up the side, let the man on through. We drove to Stevo's in Costa Mesa yesterday for a housewarming barbecue. It was pretty dull. They watched Jackie Chan laser discs. We went down to the Newport Peninsula so April could say hello to her father, but he wasn't there. An old drunk stood in front of the place, asking if there was an AA meeting there.
We walked to the Crab Cooker for lunch. I had clam chowder with a hunk of fisherman's bread, and the combination fish skewer with seasoned mashed potatoes and cole slaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home