Friday, November 27, 2009

My GM Mastercard bill came. I'm going to pay three hundred and thirty-three dollars. Spanish classical guitar is romantic. Someday I need to read Cervantes. And Lorca. I've got Bible to read tonight. I should get into the second Book of Samul tonight. I had two fried eggs with turkey sausage and toast for breakfast. There was half a glass of red wine next to the tv on the dresser. I'm supposed to meet with Julia and Kathleen Saturday at one at Kathleen's near the pool hall on Venice and Inlgewood where I occasionally shoot an unshaky game. I won't be able to make it until like five. "Can't decide whether to kick her out or get her pregnant."
I have to give a presentation to the staff on Tuesday about the workshop I attended. I've been thinking about writing a letter to Catherine. Probably this week. It's time to clean my desk again. I drank a couple of light beers today. Shirelle has just awakened from a nap. She has the sniffles. She takes some kind of pills for it. I have this movie "Georgia" to watch and gete back to the store by midnight tonight. Maybe Friday I can see "The Whole Wide World" about Robeert E. Howard. Maybe I'll drink a little Gatorade when I'm through here. I've got my fifteen minutes to do still. And Bible to read.
Shirelle wants to go on The Dating Game. It will be good film she says. April agreed.
I put in "Georgia" for which Mare Winningham was nominated by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science for an award for Best Supporting Actress. I wonder how long it takes pumpkin pie to go bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home