Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trippy-ish New Year's Eve

1-3-97
Man I have been too unable, too unstable to write in here. I had no reason. Too uncompelled to try, couldn't even force myself like I had been doing, or didn't force myself, anyway. I got mail from Linda Ashour. Shirelle is sanding the stairs. We drove up to the credit union in the Cahuenga Pass. On the way home we stopped at a little shop where Shirelle asked for money for "a cassette." I gave her $20 and waited in the car out front and she went in and come back with a bag of incense and one of marijuana.
On New Year's Eve, Shirelle's mom rented a limosine. Bernice came up with Shelly Glass. They had some ecstasy with them. Shirelle, Shelly, Bernice and I all took some. The girls danced in the living room floating in sensuousness. Carlin came up from downstairs and danced with them. Shelly kept clutching her tits. I played my guitar. The limo arrived bearing Shirelle's mom, an old black guy with an earring named Harry, Cousin Patrick (who, two weeks earlier had gotten out of prison after doing four years for armed robbery of a post office--Shirelle laughed telling him, "Who the fuck robs a post office?") and Patrick's girlfriend, who Shirelle's mom warned us was "freaky". We all piled into the limo. I was handed a baggie and papers and appointed joint-roller. I gave directions to Chateau Marmont on Sunset and twisted a joint. I just finished as we got there. It was ten dollars to get in. I covered all and bought two bottles of champagne. Midnight came fast. Patrick disappeared with his freaky girlfriend and the limo. Harry and Gwen and I walked up to the hotel lobby. It was quiet like it wasn't even New Year's Eve. Eventually the chaffeur returned and we rounded everyone into the limo. The ride home was freaky. Cousin Patrick talked some shit. Shirelle went over to him on her knees and got between his to say good-bye. It looked like she was going to blow him or something. Walking back to the house Shirelle told me her stepfather slept with her when she was a girl. Then she asked me if I wanted her to do nude photos for extra money. It was unsettling.
Today I rented some movies. Watched the bowl game. Tonight we're supposed to go out to a bowling party at Hollywood Lanes on Santa Monica. I told the Thing I'd take him out for drinks and NFL playoffs for his birthday on Saturday. Balanced my checking acct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home