Tuesday, August 18, 2009

At Least One of Us is Schizophrenic

Tues. Dec. 17
I am watching the momentous first match-up of the legendary Michael-Jordan-led Chicago Bulls against the Los Angeles Lakers of  the Shaquille O'neal era. I have a bottle of 1859 Cook's GRAND RESERVE Extremely Dry American Champagne. I finished The Human Comedy. Ho hum. Even war death is made quaint. I took a big pipe rip by the window where the froot-loop-colored Christmas lights blink in from the neighbor's yard across the street.

I know exactly what's up with her: She's an imbecile. At least one of us is schizophrenic. I think I'll e-mail you the first Monday of every month. It will probably be cooler in Idaho. Fine vision with poor focus. A brush fire rages in Rancho Cucamonga. The Lakers lost an overtime heartbreaker in Chicago after having led by twenty-two points. On the A-Team, Face created a diversion to capture guards by faking an asthma attack. Why didn't I think of that? Thing just got home. Shirelle is so obnoxious tonight. My Grandma Vera called and invited us to her mobile home on Christmas Eve. I asked Shirelle if she could go that long without getting high and having to be polite. She screamed, "Shut up! Your God-damned brother goes down there and uses profanity in front of you mom and grandmother all the time." Yes, ha ha, and the two of you would make a perfect fucking couple. How do they make batteries? I'll have to send a letter to Idaho. What else? It has taken hours to get this far. Tomorrow I will do community service if no one calls me to sub. I'm going to get a washer and dryer before January thirty-first. Maybe I should not go to San Francisco. It will cost $100.00 to get my new license in February. I have to have some transcripts. Make copies of GTE thing. Have Pam sign the insurance form. PacBell. I think I'll read Edward Abbey's  The Monkey Wrench Gang next. I've got "Bonanza" on with no volume while I listen to Pearl Jam's "No Code".  Lil Joe just kicked some ass. Most of what I write is pretty boring. Tomorrow maybe I can see "Breaking the Waves". If not, then Thursday for sure. Spartacus was crucified. "Midnight Express", about Turkish prisons, is on tonight at 10:45. I'd like to see it. Maybe I should just tape it. I have to go to Staples and Border's and the used book store at Sant Monica and the 405.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home