Friday, October 02, 2009

Squirrel Squiggles

12-28 Sat
The Guatemalan Insanity Pepper is here. We thought we might go out and watch the football and eat. The Cowboys are beating the hell out of the Vikings, though, and the game has lost its lustre. Gumout sent me his e-mail address. Jewelia replied to my reply. I'm trying to decide how often to e-mail Linda.
His cheeks were rosy. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. Shirelle was cleaning the stove and crying. I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek and rubbed her back. She sniffled and took the kisses. I said do you want twenty dollars to go to a movie with Demona or something?"
Fake sniffle. "Why can't I go with you?"
"I don't know. I didn't think you'd be interested in the football game."
She wants to be where she can have her hooks in me. It works best for her if we're out somewhere, and I'm spending money.
The GIP had a small piece of apple pie. He just turned off the radio. It must be time to go. Sanyo was with Pablo at Rawler's last night. I found a half-drunk bottle of beer in the fridge. I took a few swigs. It didn't go down so good. A squirrel squiggles little m's on the telephone wire the way it's back and tail arch while it moves across. Whenever I plan to go out, I feel I can stay home and write. Whenever I stay home to write, I think I should go out and adventure. Now the Pepper turned the TV off. This is getting serious. Shirelle went over to Demona's with the twenty dollars. She said for me to call her if we went anywhere. We're between storms. Pepper wound up in the living room and threw an invisible pitch. I asked, "Are you throwing strikes or pretending to hit me in the head?" Almost there. Stay on target. Almost there. Stay on target. I drank two cups of coffee and smoked a little pot. I can't find Burlykim Booshay's number. I guess it's time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home