Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Another Day

November 10 Saturday
Four people are already loitering in this room, and one more is walking up the stairs. Shirelle made four egg spinach omelets, and I ate four raw carrot thumbs. Last night we watched Mike Tysom fight Evander Holyfield for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Today the guys are here to watch football games. "The Raiders have no discipline," says the Pepper. "Yeah, and you're full of it," I said. If you knew anything about the Pepper, you'd know how ironic it was that he was talking about anybody else's lack of discipline. It's like the pot calling the weed green. --The cut on the Russian fighter Zolkin's head gaped like a vagina in his eyebrow. I wanted to write something else last night, but I forget now what it was. Eddie George is a good football player. My brother says I should have called my dad because it was his birthday. I haven't talked to him in over a year. "Some guys you just look at them, and you know they're no good at air hockey," says Peach. --My grandparents sold their home and are leaving California in ten days. My grandfather said he would never set foot in California again. My brother told me this. ~~Evander Holyfield had "Phi. 4:13" stitched onto the lapel of the robe he wore when he made his entrance. I looked that verse up. It says, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." You can do through Christ whatever makes you stronger? I don't get it. I guess it means things that make you weak can't be done through Christ. ~~I wrote checks for my bills just now, but I need to get stamps. The mail won't be going out until Tuesday because of Veteran's Day.~~I'll finish Judith Hearne today. I'll need to look over the first chapter again, too.~~The Niners and Dallas are on. ~~Getoff brought donuts. The keg in the kitchen finally flattened. I should go for a walk. Dionte, Shirelle, and Larry drove off in Dionte's Jeep to buy an eighth of Monty D'ebi's green bud. What else? I feel light-headed. I need to hurry and get to the bottom of this. Read the Bible. Do my fifteen minutes. Read the paper. Watch "Lone Star". Tread. Work on Jim. Finish Seize the Day. I've got to call Jennifer. Peach said Jen's friend was wasted and wanted me bad, but I wasn't picking up on it. I feel like a jerk not talking to my guests. That donut made me feel sick. A shower would be good. The Thing's in the bathroom getting ready for a date, though. He cleans each pore individually. He's going to see a girl in Tustin. Shirelle is making coffee. I need to shave my neck. My hair is starting to stick out. I feel a little pukey. I fucked Shirelle silly last night. I've got to do the crossword today, too. I see the Peach eyeballin' it. I better go get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home