Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why Didn't I Write About the Chupacabra Debate?

5-20-96 Monday

The U.S. Customs story--I'm hungry. My writing is rushed and scattered. I did treadmill just now. Feel those endorphins. - Why didn't I write yesterday? I was in Newport at Carlos' and then in Placentia. Since my mom lives there I often call it Placenta. Are the words related? Could not the blanket of the womb be a place of pleasance? Wasn't it when things didn't suck?
CSUN has drawn returning champ Fullerton in the NCAA playoff tournament. Tonight I have to dig through a bunch of crap for possible salary point credit. Ugh. Not looking forward to it. Need to get my P-forms signed. It will almost certainly raise questions that so many of my forms are unsigned. I don't think pleading ignorance is going to impress anybody. The Dodgers are losing in the 8th 7-1. I have to call the BCLAD office again. Have to go to the credit union. Have to go to Target for shorts and shirts. Review financial management plan next Monday. I subbed for Gagliano's class today. We debated the existence of chupacabras. I'll be in there tomorrow, too. Also today was a Partners in Education meeting. I'm getting exposed to some quality grant writing, but I don't think Rosa Fujumoto thinks too highly of me. I think she hates white males out of hand. Funny she doesn't recongnize her own racism. I didn't think Principal Cicada did at first either, but now she often compliments me.
Just a general surface connection.
How did my Thomas Guide get up here on my desk when it should be in the car. Oh, well. Who cares? ---Not this 'tude again. Bring me up, Lord. Bring me out of it. Give me enough to get through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home