Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ho Hum or The Sum Total of Spectrum

Oh, no! Another book to fill! Let's keep this one glib. To fold in half and take places.

A bad first page can contaminate a whole book.

Hey Jen, do you think you could ever be friends with

May 7, 1996 Tuesday

OK. Let's do it. Here we go again. Book 5?
I feel detached from my subconscious lately. My conscious life, my professional self, has been sucking up a lot of energy. I had a lot of crap to do mostly at work that hasn't alowed me to think and write from low.
Bunk.
What does this mean? I'm becoming a person of tailored appearance. An uncomfortable suit hangs in the closet.

Jordan had a nice steal and Piazza homered in the bottom of the ninth to tie the game. Commercial. Jeopardy Teen Tournament. Bulls/Knicks. Ift he Dodgers win it soon, I'll watch the Simpsons after, and then the second half of the Bulls/Knicks. Isn't that fascinating? Isn't it important that I record this for posterity?

The sky was not blue. It was the sum total of spectrum.

Which is also the color of nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home