Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Even Wobblier Than Before

5-18 Sat.
On with it, Laggard!
Look at the points over there stabbing out of the pencil can; the would--uh, I mean the wood is absolutely reflective. Oh McDonald had a farm E I O, er, uh, I mean E I E I O. I did a half hour on the treadmill last night, but I didn't write any more after that. I like determined to write with this utterely dull broken pencil when there's those brand new, never-been-used-before, freshly sharpened ones in the can by the Mac. --Just now when I lifted this pencil from the page, as if on cue, the lead --or is it led?--(graphite?) fell out of it, a centimeter length, which I put back in and am writing with again, though even wobblier than before.

Oh my Darling o ma darlin'

omuh Durlin' number nein

You were lost and gone forever

oh my darling Number nine.

I caught a Huckleberry Hound with a pincer claw in the crane game in the lobby of the movie theater (where we saw James and the Giant Peach).~~~I'm about to finish Leveticus and begin Numbers.~~~~~I ought to write a letter to Gramps, plan for forty-five minutes, type for two hours, finish and review the Hall book, do a few more minutes on the~^~^~^That pencil finally bit the dust~ Robbins book, 35 minutes on the treadmill, begin The Writer's Journey book...What first, though? Plan? Do a schedule on the Mac? I went to sign up for some extension courses at UCLA. Where is that info now hid, I wonder. It's 3:33 right now. What'll wuttle I think of next? Feeling that void again. little geeky William Wallace disemboweled, his offal on the public planks. How'd my Thomas Guide get in here? Most likely The One Who Leaves Nothing In Its Place must have gotten to it. gotten her hands on it. On ol beer image the dew on the can flickered in. Triple A dues just showed in the mail. I've got to put this check in the bank. Whooooo $50. Maybe I ought to meet with Gramma Vera for brunch next Sunday. What about tonight? Seedy O is coming from Upland. We were going to see Ray Davies at the Henry Fonda Theater, but it's canceled. Filler Diller Diller
I'm a nerd, the shutters clank angrily
Where is the answer? I want to rest. I feel inconsolable. The Dodgers have won 5 (or 6?) in a row. I don't know who exactly got presented in that interview. Which ones of me did they see? I could eat some fruit with cool whip. The Swamp Thing is home. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home