Monday, July 30, 2007

A Higher Duty

May 11 Sat.

Eliminating a long turd in the bathroom of the West LA Mark Taper branch of the Red Cross offices. Sorry to be so crude, but that's what's going on. I missed four on my CPR exam.
I've got a head cold. Supposed to help Sandy Bacchus move today. Still haven't been able to get a hold of that Kobata guy.

The Red Cross must have the most sterile shitters in the world.

I just ate a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese AND an Arch Deluxe with fries dipped in mayo, and an iced tea. I should be getting back to class now, but I'm called upon to fulfill a higher duty--or should I say doody?

You don't ever go up 'n' front of a bus and make a right turn...



May 13 Monday

Oh, gosh. The movie "Addam's Family Values" is on the TV, the Dodgers/Expos are on the radio, the computer is on heading Thematic. Unit.
Memory Today was the last day of school for my class. They go on to the fifth grade.
I think I'll go have some raisin bran, but Henry Miller said to finish what you've started, and I've already started this. I thought I'd copy the line, but then I'd have to stop this long enough to look it up, and that would be counter-productive to having already started. What should I do?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home