Saturday, June 24, 2023

 5-5-01 Sa This watch is broken. I don't know what time it is. It's around three and I have to pick up my mother from the airport at six. I'm in Lakewood. Ball's latest place. The tops of pool slides peek over the sand brick walls. I'm obsessing over not drinking too much and on my brother's situation. "Lime ones. Right next to the salt and vinegars." 4:51 I'm at the park-and-ride MTA train station near where the Wild Goose is. I had to pull over and piss, and there's a train going by about five miles per hour. It's still going by now, five minutes later. I got out and looked around. There are some people on the elevated platform but none in my immediate vicinity. I whipped it out and started pissing. Then, I noticed a chick in a car talking on here phone, looking at me piss. It was a long one. I hae maybe time for one beer at the Goose. That would be unwise. Shoudln't I meet my mom at the gate? That's something you should skip a titty bar for. It is right there, though. The train finally passed. What else? If I meet my mom curbside, I can save some money on parking and save enough time to visit the titty bar. She can't have too many bags. She's fifty-four years old. Can she make it to the curb alone? Well, I should finish these pages first. I could write them in the titty bar. Or at the airport lounge. I atre some carrots and broccoli and chips and salsa at the Balls. Had a Tecate at the pool at Rochelle's mom's condo. Carol held a cup full of beer to the baby's lips, and she gagged on it. I could have choked Carol. Ugh. I had about four more Tecates at the Balls'. And half a Sierra Nevada. And a couple of wee puffs. Titty bar or mom? She's coming back from visiting my brother in the Baltimore Supermax Federal Penitentiary. I'll read some John Barleycorn when I get a chance. I'll try to call Todd when I get back to my house. Maybe I'll drive out to Pasadena. Maybe I should stay home and write. There are some cops driving around the parking lot. Maybe the chick on the phone called them because I was pissing in the parking lot. They drive slowly by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home