Thursday, July 29, 2021

 [Polaroid of the blogger (probably) at bat with catcher and umpire; written in the bottom margin: "HAPPY BIRDay J LANA Form"] 5-28-00 Su 10:49 PM I'm at home. Craig and Robin next door are having a small party. You can hear them talking and laughing. Rochelle is depressed because I don't fuck her much. I don't know how to make myself more passionate about sex with her. We had brunch with her mom, sister, and brother-in-law at the El Torito in Costa Mesa this morning. I was braindead and wanted nothing more than to be home. Tomorrow is Memorial Day. Don't have to work. Neither does Rochelle. Maybe we'll go to a movie. I'd liked to have gone for a bike ride. It's a sweaty night anyway. My back is splotched with red patches. Should I have a smoke? Join the party for a smoke? I read about Saul's visit to the witch of Endor, the appearance of Samuel's ghost, and his prophecy of Saul's destruction. I read in the Koran that Allah forgives divorce. I read some excerpts from Bukowski's Ham on Rye. I also read the forward of Genius and Lust. I played a little guitar. Got bills to pay. Do a fourth-person page. Read some Stevenson. [pencil sketch of a newborn baby]Work on Jim. I think the baby I tried to draw is my step-nephew Nathaniel. What else? We ended up skipping LaSalamander's wedding. Kendoll invited us to a BBQ, but we didn't go. [photograph of blogger and wife]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home