Tuesday, June 28, 2016

1-28-99  Th 10:58 AM
Hersch, the Assistant Principal, came in and said he was going to evaluate one of my lessons next week.  My kids are stupid. Their brains are wasted by video games and parental neglect.  I made steak and eggs for breakfast, so I don't need lunch.    I'll just go to Lee's for a cup of coffee.  I was running late this morning, so I rode my bike to school.  The kids went insane. You'd have thought they had never seen a grown man on a bike before.  It was like V-J Day.  At least twenty kids came up to me to tell me they had seem me riding my bike to school.  I have to make that call for Juma today.  We got our W-2s.  I'll ask Mr. Ross to do my taxes for me this year.  And now it's time for a "what else?"  Payday is still a week and a day away.  Watched that movie "Little Voice."  Dark comedy, mildly amusing, mean-spirited.  Whatever.  I picked up a newspaper at the Royal Food Mart.  I walked over there with Kendoll and Florelle.  I got a cup of coffee, too.  I feel fake because my feelings are unreliable.  Feelings is a fucked up word. I feel like a liar.  That's just the way it is.  I hear Jimmy Page.  5:02  Show me the way. I beg.      Do I?  Not really. I have to get on my bike and hope my luck holds up on Pico and Arlington.  Toras McKey passed the bar in New York and California.  I've been to bars in those places.  Whatever.      It has been hard to do these pages the last couple days.  There are men on a roof on the other side of Hudson you can see from the kitchen window.  5:50 PM McKey wasn't there.  I jst went to the candy machine and blew it to the munchies.  I need to tuck my shirt in still. Still haven't looked at Volcano today.  Did the crossword.  Ugh.  Why did I get an oatmeal cookie, peanuts, and M&Ms?  I'm struggling to teach tonight.  Demonic little mistakes and misrepresentations. Must be that weed I smoked.  Stupid.  Made me stupid and furious.  Craving a drink. The Superintendent and some press will be at Wilhsire Hill tomorrow to kick off the Read Across America program that begins on every year on Dr. Seuss's birthday.  Neri and Timoteo left. They are a couple of malcontents.  I wonder if someone who has little to do with me has me feeling this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home