Thursday, May 05, 2016

What you want and your best judgment are not always the same thing.
 1-15-99 F 12:37 PM
I'm at school again.  Cruising today.  The kids were supposed to make a cartoon strip of a dream they had had, but none of them did a very good job. Gotta admit, that's a hard one.  There was an assembly to honor Martin Luther King today.  Then lunch.  I'm blowing it.  I went to Tam's and got kung pao shrimp with rice.  Why'm I such a weakling?  Miss Mejia told me Miss Villasenor went home sick.  Zannat said let's golf tomorrow.  Tyson fight tomorrow night.  Baseball Sunday.  Florelle said to come over.  Ugh.  That ring business.  Fish maybe Monday.  Turn in that story.  Watch those videos.  It's going to be a busy weekend.  One hour and forty-five minutes until I can get out of here.  I better not go to any happy hours.  I want to buy some new books for this classroom.  Javier brought cards to school.  They wanted to play poker.  I played a few hands with them.  But they're not quite playing with a full deck, so I quit.  Now they're playing that electronic baseball game that's shaped like a bat and you actually have to swing it to play the game.  We should be doing Stanford 9 practice, but everything got goofed around because our assembly time got switched.  I bought razors at the market and a newspaper I already read.  Haven't read Under the Volcano yet today.  What else?  I better go home and finish that story.  Maybe go out for a drink later tonight.  No more food today.  What else?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home