Friday, May 27, 2016

1-19-99 Tu 8:49 AM
It's overcast today.  Miss Villasenor said she was in a funk last week.  I returned Mr. Zannat's pitching wedge.  And that's about it.  I've got a coat and tie on today.  I joked when people commented on it this morning that I'm bucking for a promotion.  When people wanted to know why I brought a golf club to school, I told them we were going to be chipping golf balls for math today.  Had no breakfast this morning.  Screwed up and had spaghetti and meat sauce and Taco Bell and cinnamon rolls and potato chips yesterday.  I've got to walk to Hollywood video at lunch today.  What else? My ribs are sore from playing Brooks Robinson on Sunday.  The kids are writing in their journals, too.  We have a lot of work to do.  After school today, I have to do a final edit on that stupid Bayles story.  I'll send off that Bahamas thing today.  What else?  Got a little gas this morning.  I'll have to start a new book today, book number thirty-two.  I finished this one in exactly one month.  I have to pick play leaders for today.  What else?  Some day I won't be such a poor, dumb idiot.  Shirelle wants to know why we haven't had sex in nineteen days.  I say I don't know.  I could almost go for a puff.  Frick--what else?  What can I have to eat today?  I took some Cornish hens out of the freezer.  Maybe I can roast them.  Do I have to stuff them?  Will they cook right if you don't?  What can I stuff them with that won't violate my diet.  Maybe I could sneak in an apple fritter.  Or should I just get some beef jerky?  Oh, what else? I made my bed.  I better resign myself to my fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home