Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Said She Was From Lawn Guyland

10-21 12:10 PM Tu
Tonight is Back to School Night.  I'll have to kill a few hours after school until six when the thing starts.  I had  to take the night off from night school without pay.  I guess I'll get some milk and cream cheese and coffee from the market.  Wait out some time at Papa Rico's with a pizza, watch the beginning of the World Series in Cleveland.  Maybe tonight when it's over, around seven thirty, I'll go over to Molly Malone's for a few.  Of course, if I was wise I would just walk home, have a peanut butter and jelly, read and write, and save money and calories. 
What else?  Shirelle stopped by at 6:30 this morning to "borrow" three dollars.  Three.  She's that broke, as usual.  My sister, Bernice, called last night to express her fear of the depths of my brother Mac's corruption.  I could hardly write last night.  Haven't worked on Jim in days.  Don't know if I'm supposed to meet with Ford and Gibson or not on Friday.  I have a softball game that night anyway.  I want to ask out this woman Karen who assists my visually handicapped student once a week.
--6:27 PM     Was tripping a little in the auditorium, standing on the dais behind the principal during teacher introductions, I felt my face was making all these crazy faces, and whenever I made audience eye contact, I'd trip out a little more.---Got Vin Scully and Torborg calling the game on my classroom radio.  Darren Daulton just hit a solo homer to break a two-two tie.  Roselle invited me to her class for a Pepsi.  Karen said she was from Lawn Guyland, "Home of the Islanders," she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home