Saturday, September 08, 2012

Ach ick urk yip yap fuck

Waiting on change at the Flower Street Cafe Sports Bar.  I came downtown on the Red Line to get my TB test at the District Office.  I got off at Pershing Square and took the Angel's Flight Funicular up to Grand.  Then I walked down Hill and Broadway and Spring Streets looking for a place to eat.  I looked in on Clifton's Cafeteria.  I liked the interior, sort of a wooded setting, multi-leveled sort of a cheesy Sierra imitation, a foil to the blaring lights and music of the immigrant trade shops.  The food didn't look too good when I cruised the line, so moved on.  Finally I wound up here.  I've read the newspaper now.  Couldn't solve the Twain quip.  I'm having a beer.  There's the subway entrance right on the street.  Thinking of more exploring, a hole in the wall bar like the Golden Gopher or maybe browse a sex shop or something Bukowski-esque, but I still want to look into enlarging my rollercoaster photo.  I have to come back Wed. to get my TB test checked.  I'm s'pos'd to come down to the courts on the 18th for that subpeona, too.  I'd like to check out MOCA on Thursday night.  I didn't take either of the two pictures I saw.  Should I do 'em now before I head back?  I could go for a cup of coffee.  I drank about six glasses of iced tea before my beer.  I have half a joint in my bag.  The waitress and I keep making eye contact.  It flutters my stomach.  I think about Arturo Bandini.  I just ordered another beer.  I have to teach tonight.  Tomorrow I start the aphasia class.  I know very little about aphasia except that it's some kind of language processing disorder.  There's a framed black and white photo of some guys playing golf in their underwear in front of a brick building that says PLAY GOLF FREE while having your suit PRESSED.  What else?  Have to finish this lame '92 page still.  Do the third person page.  Spend an hour with Jim.  What else?  Cowboy coach Barry Switzer was arrested for trying to bring a loaded gun onto an airplane with his baggage.  Duh.  Mac stole a pair of my shorts.  Go go go!  What else?  Ach ick urk yip yap fuck.  I'm glad I came down here the way I did.  Start some kitchen unit tonight.  Got to turn in time card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home