Monday, August 30, 2010

3-27 Th 12:20 PM
I didn't do any typing yesterday, thanks to Shirelle. I left school feeling pretty good. I took the lid off the LeBaron and rushed through the cool air. Sax and piano complemented the drive. I finished ASK THE DUST. I drew many parallels between Camille and Shirelle. I read both papers, or I was halfway through the LA Times when Shirelle showed up two hours early. It would be tedious to illustrate the scope and depth of her selfish idiocy. I paid thirty bucks for Thai food she ordered. We ate it. We went to bed. Some guy paged her. I couldn't stand any more of her lies. I went downstairs to get extra blankets. She suspected I would sleep on the couch, and so she packed up and left. I followed her down the stairs and locked the door behind her and shut off the light.
Maybe I'll go out drinking tonight, see if I find a female who is not deceitful at heart. Definitely I'll do some typing. I thought of a pot shop stop, but it will have to be tomorrow at the earliest. I started reading YOUTH IN REVOLT by CD Payne. Sort of a Jim Crack thing, but more simply stated. I've got to treadmill tonight. I've skipped the last three days because of depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home