Monday, August 16, 2010

3-23 Su 9:55 PM

What is there? A child's voice from the street comes in through the closed window.

Why do I feel like such a geek-ass dork-boy?

What are we going to do at school tomorrow? I've got to meet with Kayo after school tomorrow.

I've been wanting to learn how to get by on six hours of sleep a night. I'm out of it right now. It just feels like a hassle to have to do all this writing. And I'm not even close to being done. What else? My vision is blurred. The same few little thoughts keep echoing around in my head. I truly cannot think right now. I'm that high and tired? Rochelle talked about a guy with a coi fish tattoo. I made fun of coi. I said they were bottom dwellers, big, bloated, scum-sucking, shit-eaters. I was wearing my trout slippers. I said, "Now a trout! That's a fish. They're hunters, sleek, they leap from the water. Coi don't do any leaping. Coi are so dumb, you can catch them in your bare hands and put them into what amounts to not much more than a puddle of a pond in upper middle class landscaped backyards. A trout would die if you subjected it to those confines. It needs the m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home