Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Everyday-Type Nothing

Thurs. Aug. 29
Another one of these empty, everyday-type days of nothing. Nothing to remark upon, 'cept maybe the pall over the valley from the wildfires out at Castaic. I'm suffering from the strangest motivation to work on Crack, and a stranger impetus not to. How's that for poppycock? I'm drinking a Bud Light. There's a packed bowl waiting in the guitar fiend. Pedro Martinez is facing brother Ramon in a silbing rivalry pitching match-up between LA and Montreal. No score in the second. I need some stimulation! I'm going to play a game of chess against this computer that I can't ever beat. Ramon just walked in a run. I read a Gabriel Marquez story last night about a young couple who have a family and are poor and in Geneva to fleece an elderly exiled parent of enough money to send their children to college. The president by this time though was also poor and the children ended up taking car of him and used their little savings to pay the old man's hospital bills. Summed up simple I am twenty-eight years old. I would like to live at least another forty-seven years. That doesn't seem very long. Impossible math. Piazza homered. I'm listening to Paul Westerberg and the Dodger game and John Kennedy Jr.'s speech nominating Al Gore for Vice President at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. I saw a Law and Order documentary on A&E about the rioting at the same convention in 1968. I was fascinated for a while., hatred for police states. I'm trippin' can't think. I'm going to put on this PoETRY in MoTIoN CDROM with Bukowski, Jim Carroll, Robert Creely, Snyder, Ginsburg, lot of these modern guys I've never really gotten into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home