Monday, May 05, 2008

At a Picnic Table

Tues Aug 27
Two weeks ago I was feeling like a disturbed individual in need of shock therapy. Today I feel completely at ease with myself and ready to take on all comers. Nothing like 80 kids in the mountains to rejuvenate a withered soul.
I can't believe this is the final class for the summer semester here at ucla. I was looking forward to re-entrenching a part of me into the campus vibe, but it never quite happened. Maybe in the fall. I hear Asian girls giggling. It's 5:35 at a picnic table here at a nutrition commons. I asked the guy who took my five bucks at the parking garage if I get a carwash with that. He chuckled obligatorily. I thought of going into the village and having a beer with some surplus cash I embezzled from the district, but I thought better of it I think and am comfy here. If I have an oppurtunity, I'd like to read the first fifteen pages of Jim Crack to the class. I bought a HANSENS CrEaTiVE JuicES chromium high fruit juice blend enriched with chromium picolinate which is billed as protecting me from free radicals. I'm not sure it's working yet; a guy just bummed 85 cents for the bus off me.

Every other young woman that walks by makes my dick twitch. I'm a little hungry, But I'll wait and have those leftover tacos when I get hom tonight. I could go for a cig. I've started Strange Pilgrims, 12 short stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. So far, so-so. I was a little disappointed with his adjectives in the first paragraph of the first story. If it had been written in my class I would have dismissed it mentally, stifling a yawn. I haven't read the newspaper yet, either. Here's a pretty stewardess lady watching the squirrels as she walks. My pencil is getting dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home