Monday, October 22, 2007

I Want to Abuse Without Consequence

Thurs. June 6

I was in the Barnes and Noble on Colorado in Pasadena with Mariachi and Sanyo and Fredo. I got a new Gabriel Marquez book, Pilgrims in the title, and a Pulitzer Prize winner by Richard Ford and a short story collection. I buy books so im- com- -pulsively.

I'm back at my desk. The computer is irradiating me. I'll switch it over to Jim Crack's Trip ? or the Adventures of ? I'm indecisive lately. I've been sitting here so long doing nothing the computer screen switched off. I think it's timed to go off after about ten minutes or so. Sonia Soso and work ethics
The death of Organized Killing
He tapped his fingers to keep time
What's MY throughline? What do I want? I want to be able to abuse what I want without consequence.
I want a bowl of raisin bran. I want to consume without weight.
-
I feel misrepresented by myself.
"If you want a woman to play maid for you, you've got to make certain concessions."
Audacity. Fee Fo Fi Fum Grimm's fairy Tales.
"How big of you to admit it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home